Video training courses are available according to the demand from existing and potential customers. Courses are designed for people
who are considering starting an ISP business and need more information, or who have started an ISP business and need help to scale the
business and make it profitable.
If you would like to attend our training courses please sign up below and we will inform you about availability.
Start and Grow your ISP: 8-module course with contents listed below;
- Course module #1: How an ISP business functions, what it delivers, suppliers, infrastructure costs, management tasks, staff required, how to automate processes;
- Course module #2: Prepare a business plan for a potential ISP business, understand what the start up cost will be, operational cost, cash flow, profit and loss (P&L) projection, and time to recover the investment (ROI);
- Course module #3: ISP networking technology, the basics of the technology to build out the ISP network infrastructure and deliver a reliable service to customers;
- Course module #4: Automating ISP management processes, sales, billing, work orders, network management, customer installations;
- Course module #5: Sales and marketing, sell ISP services to potential customers, additional services that can be offered;
- Course module #6: Support and maintenance, CRM and helpdesk, provisioning and installation of subscribers, network maintenance;
- Course module #7: Providing an ISP service when there is no backhaul ISP service, satellite backhaul services pros and cons;
- Course module #8: Expanding the ISP business, managing growth, geographic issues, market issues, up-selling;